Okay… I did it. I actually recorded a vlog. It was a scary experience, let me tell you. But here it is…
A couple of things to note:
- My excessive use of “um” and “like”. These are words I tend to use more frequently when I am nervous, so… there ya have it.
- I used the word “compilation” instead of “companion” but was too lazy to go back and rerecord that part. I do actually know that the word “compilation” does not belong in that sentence. 🙂
- My constant fidgeting at the beginning of the vlog. Before picking up the books, I couldn’t figure out what to do with my hands.
- Playing with my hair. Something I do WAY too much of in real life; in fact I rarely wear my hair down because of my temptation to constantly mess with it.
- I have a big scar down the middle of my chest – from my two open heart surgeries that I had as a kid.
So what do you think? Did I manage to be successful with my first vlog, or do I just sound stupid?