R.I.P. IV was every bit as awesome as I was expecting it to be. I surprised myself by reading six books instead of the two I had planned on reading. Here’s my completed list:
1. The Hunger Games – Suzanne Collins review
2. Blindness – Jose Saramago review
3. In the Woods – Tana French review
4. Sworn to Silence – Linda Castillo review
5. Haunting Bombay – Shilpa Agarwal review
6. The Likeness – Tana French
I haven’t exactly finished The Likeness yet, but I’m going to go ahead and count it since I only have 50 pages left and I plan to finish it before midnight tonight. So it counts. 🙂
The best book: They were almost all amazing, but I think if I had to choose I’d say Blindness. It truly blew me away, to a degree that none of the others were able to do.
Any new authors? Yes, they were all new-to-me authors, obviously except for the second book by Tana French. 🙂
Least favorite of the bunch: Haunting Bombay. I liked it, came nowhere near loving it.
What did I learn from this challenge? I like these genres more than I thought! And I have plenty more on my TBR list where these came from, which excites me. 🙂