I’ve seen this floating around a bit today, so what the heck. I do watch a LOT of TV…
1. Name a TV show series in which you have seen every episode at least twice: Friends – I own all 10 seasons and have watched them all MANY times.
2. Name a show you can’t miss: American Idol, Top Chef
3. Name an actor that would make you more inclined to watch a show: umm… can’t really think of anyone. Maybe Josh from The West Wing, I miss him. (though I don’t know the actor’s name who plays him.)
4. Name an actor who would make you less likely to watch a show: Kirsten Dunst… she bothers me.
5. Name a show you can, and do, quote from: Friends… all.the.time.
6. Name a show you like that no one else enjoys: I really don’t know anyone else that watches Top Chef, but I know it’s pretty popular.
7. Name a TV show which you’ve been known to sing the theme song: umm… I don’t really do that, that I can recall.
8. Name a show you would recommend everyone to watch: American Idol… oh wait, everyone DOES watch that show.
9. Name a TV series you own: Friends is the only TV series that I own.
10. Name an actor who launched his/her entertainment career in another medium, but has surprised you with his/her acting choices in television: The only person I can really think of is Ellen Pompeo, who started in the movie Old School as a minor character.
11. What is your favourite episode of your favourite series? “The One Where No One’s Ready” from Friends.
12. Name a show you keep meaning to watch, but you just haven’t gotten around to yet: Big Love, and my in-laws keep telling us we should watch Battlestar Galactica.
13. Ever quit watching a show because it was so bad? I barely ever give up on shows… I watch them til the pitiful end almost always.
14. Name a show that’s made you cry multiple times: Grey’s Anatomy… like every third episode! Although I used to cry a lot more, most of the storylines are kind of dumb now.
15. What do you eat when you watch TV? usually dinner
16. How often do you watch TV? maybe an hour or two a day. On the weekends, sometimes more. But I DVR everything so I watch only when it’s convenient for me.
17. What’s the last TV show you watched? The Bachelor last night.
18. What’s your favourite/preferred genre of TV? Drama, and I am a huge fan of reality shows still.
19. What was the first TV show you were obsessed with? probably Full House… when I was a kid I didn’t watch very much TV at all.
20. What TV show do you wish you never watched? Private Practice… I wasted my time on two or three episodes.
21. What’s the weirdest show you enjoyed? The Real Housewives of Orange County… it’s like a train wreck, I can’t stop watching.
22. What TV show scared you the most? I don’t really watch any scary shows.
23. What is the funniest TV show you have ever watched? Friends and The Office are my favorite funny shows.
Feel free to play along!